I am having a hard time being thankful today. I woke up to rain and my windows were down.


I tried to find a meeting I had and did not succeed hence missing my meeting altogether.

My husband had a great job lead with a church and they have not called back. I am trying to be patient.

My devotional today says:
"Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior".Habakkuk 3:17-18

So, it is hard to be thankful, but I will be anyway. I am trying to be joyful. I am posting these blogs and it doesn't seem anyone at all reads them and that is a little sad to me because I was hoping to make friends. When you change your life, your friends don't seem to come around much anymore. We learn in AA that is because they were not really your friends. I guess I am thankful that I know now, they were not really my friends.

I am focusing on the negative so I will stop.

I am thankful for my family today. I love them so much. I am thankful my mom and dad are still alive. I am thankful I have my sister close by (even if we don't always get along). I am thankful that I have 2 nephews that make me laugh.

My nephew's birthday is tomorrow. I am very thankful to have him. I love my kiddos so much. Thank you God for allowing them to be in my life.