My husband and I have had such a bad time in this life that it is hard to be thankful sometimes. It is easy to focus on what you don't have and thus creating a cloud that makes it hard to see what you do have. It is easy to get discouraged and overwelmed when you don't focus on the good.

Psychology will tell you that it is important to create positive self talk (affirmations) to keep a positive self image.

The Bible tells us, the tongue is very powerful and what is spoken will come to pass.

Cognative Therapy teaches that we have control over our emotions and actions / reactions by creating positive thought processes.

I take this a little deeper to mean that not just what we speak, but what we think also dictates outcomes.

God designed man with the brain on top because the brain directs action downward!

So, all that being said, it is important to focus on what we have. My cup is HALF FULL today.

So, if anyone reads this, please feel free to share what you are thankful for today....

I am GRATEFUL FOR:

My weekend with my children was very rewarding and healing. It felt so good to spend time with them and see how happy they were.

God painted a beautiful picture today; the sky is so pretty and the sun is shining brightly.

I am grateful that my husband has a fighter spirit in him. It has given him the will power to not give up during his struggle to find employment and to perservere in difficult relationships.

I am grateful that my Father, Lord Jesus has not given up on me or my family

I am so grateful that He has given me the opportunity to minister to others that are where I was...in the wilderness

I am grateful for my job. I am greatful for my job. I am grateful for my job!

If you say anything enough it will come to pass!!!!!