I am thankful that God allows me to be humble. I am thankful for God's grace.

It has been said that when we are pointing on finger at someone else, we are also pointing 3 fingers back at ourselves.
Pride is a funny little creature. It masks itself in so many different ways. It is very easy to become prideful and not even know it.

Today I pray for God to teach me about my pride. I pray for Him to show me when I am not being humble. I pray for God to discipline me and keep me from my sin. I pray for clarity in all the areas that pride is being masked.

Thank you Jesus for your Grace. Thank you for your forgiveness and thank you for not giving up on me! Thank you for putting people in my path to show my YOUR way and when my way is NOT lining up with YOUR way.

Please help me to be merciful rather than prideful today.